Skip to content

Friday Freebie – Little Einstein Cupcake Toppers

January 6, 2012

Little Einstein Birthday Cupcake Toppers!

update – i have finished my FULL Little Einstein’s Party Post with lots of free downloads – check it out!

free download little einstein cupcake toppers

Well, preparations are well underway for our [mini] Little Einstein Mission/Celebration this weekend!  A couple of R’s friends, and then a BUNCH of uncles and aunts (our cousins) are coming over to celebrate, and I’m so excited!

I started my 3rd trimester this week, and have been feeling EXTREMELY exhausted.  I mean, I run one errand for 15 minutes and have to rest.  Ugh – not convenient!

free download little einsteins cupcake toppers

But I have managed to finally put together some plans for the mission, including an actual mission that R can go on!  It will be a lot of decorations and a lot of work for a very short amount of time…but I think she’ll like it =)

Anyways, because I can’t help myself, I have made cupcake toppers and other decorations for the party (only a couple) and thought I’d share here.  I’ll probably do a full party post with descriptions of our activities etc with lots of downloads (like my Elmo Party Post), but that will be later – sometime next week.  So in the meanwhile, enjoy these cupcake toppers!

einstein_cupcaketoppers

Little Einsteins Cupcake Toppers free download

LITTLE EINSTEIN CUPCAKE TOPPERS

How to use:

To use these labels, print them out on Avery 1.5 inch circular label paper #8293 (or you can use blank label paper or cardstock and use a paper punch to cut them out).

They are sized to put over a 2 inch scalloped circle.  So you can put the white label with the character, on top of a 2 inch scalloped colored cardstock, and sandwich the toothpick in between.  If you want to make them double sided, just add another character sticker to the back of the colored cardstock!

Enjoy!

About these ads
11 Comments leave one →
  1. January 9, 2012 9:06 AM

OMG!!! Tres, tres cool!

• January 9, 2012 4:27 PM

Thanks Im glad you like it! I just had the party this weekend, so stay tuned for my full Little Einstein’s Party recap!

2. Angela permalink
    January 18, 2012 5:03 PM

Thank you so much for all the wonderful ideas for the Einstein Party. I wanted to use the cupcake toppers for my daughter’s party but when I click on the PDF file, the toppers have your child’s name on them. I’m not that computer literate, but is there a way to edit them so I can just have them say Happy Birthday? Thanks for your help

• January 18, 2012 10:12 PM

So sorry Angela! I must have linked up the wrong file. I’ll fix it tomorrow (I’m sick and in bed now!). Thanks ;)

• Angela permalink
        January 19, 2012 1:11 PM

Okay, great! Your downloads and ideas have been a life saver! Hope you feel better soon. :)

• January 19, 2012 1:57 PM

ok I fixed the link – so it should be working now. Please let me know if there are any problems! thanks again!

3. Angela permalink
    January 20, 2012 1:15 PM

It worked! Thank you again!

4. Rosanna permalink
    February 2, 2012 12:54 PM

Thank you so much for generously sharing your Little Einsteins ideas and downloads!
    I would love to print off some farirly large Little Einsteins images and put them up on the walls througout the house. Which ones would you recommend I use?

Thanks!!

• February 3, 2012 7:51 PM

Sure thing! Did you see my full post about my Little Einstein’s party?You can see it here. A the bottom of that post there are several images you can use. The only problem is that pretty much all of the images come from online or from screen prints of my ipad, which means the resolution is fine for monitors, but not great for printing. I’m not sure how big you want to make your images? One option is if you find an image you like, even one of mine, you could scan it at a really high resolution, or even use a high megapixel camera to take a really good picture of it. That will give you a much higher resolution image that you can print off of.

I hope that helps!

5. TRACEY permalink
    August 22, 2012 8:23 AM

Great ideas!!!! How did you make or where did you get the 2inch scalloped cardstock

• August 22, 2012 5:48 PM

Thanks tracey! I actually bought regular cardstock and used a 2 inch scallop paper punch (which I waited to buy until I had a 50% off coupon from Joanns!). Hope that helps!